* If you receive a Superior Court criminal jury trial subpoena to appear as a witness for the State of Georgia in Cherokee County, the subpoena that you have received states that you must appear in court as a witness. However, after completing the following instructions you may place yourself on call instead of appearing.
Email email@example.com or call 770-704-2530 with the following details:
- Your full name
- Home telephone phone, work telephone phone, cell phone number
- Case name and the criminal court case number
We must have all of this information in order to place you on call. On call via phone message or email means that you will not have to appear in court until a representative from the Office of the District Attorney contacts you to tell you when to appear.
- To seek justice.
- To act with integrity.
- To collaborate with our partner agencies in the criminal justice system in order to protect the citizens of Cherokee County and the State of Georgia.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- We will treat all people with dignity, respect, honesty and fairness
- We will cooperate with all groups and organizations with whom we interact
- We will hold all persons responsible for their actions
- We will provide ethical, competent and professional service
- We will treat each other fairly and courteously.
- We will endeavor to make our office a rewarding, challenging and enjoyable place to work