All county buildings are closed to the public effective 3/18 - 4/30
Exception is that courts of the Blue Ridge Judicial Circuit, Cherokee County, continue to hear essential matters. Court sessions remain open to the public.
Please see the press release on our COVID-19 web page and continue to visit that page for the latest updates.
close this warning
Situated just 20 miles outside of Atlanta, Cherokee County boasts one of the fastest growing enviroments in Georgia with an estimated 250 thousand residents.
* Taken from and more at https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/2466433
- Search for an exact match : Put a word or phrase inside quotes. For example, "tallest building"
- Search for wildcards : Put a * in your word or phrase where you want to leave a placeholder. For example, "largest * in the world"
- Exclude words from your search : Put - in front of a word you want to leave out. For example, jaguar speed -car
View the meeting archives View all Boards and Committees
- April 9, 2020 @ 09:00 AM
- April 23, 2020 @ 09:00 AM
- May 7, 2020 @ 09:00 AM
- May 28, 2020 @ 09:00 AM
- June 11, 2020 @ 09:00 AM
- June 25, 2020 @ 09:00 AM
- July 9, 2020 @ 09:00 AM
- July 23, 2020 @ 09:00 AM
- August 13, 2020 @ 09:00 AM
- August 27, 2020 @ 09:00 AM
Larry D. Berry Jr. Chairman678-493-6120 March 27, 2022Appt By: Board of Commissioners
MaryBeth BurnetteVice Chairman678-493-6120 January 24, 2021Appt By: Board of Commissioners
Daniel Clifford678-493-6120 June 30, 2024Appt By: Board of Commissioners
Dennis Conway678-493-6120 April 1, 2022Appt By: Board of Commissioners
Tommy Mann678-493-6120 June 30, 2024Appt By: Board of Commissioners
About this Board
Governing body for the determination of property values throughout the county and
establish the tax digest.
Terms are for six yearsO.C.G.A. § 48-5-311
WHERE METRO MEETS THE MOUNTAINS
Cherokee County, Georgia "Where Metro Meets the Mountains" | © Cherokee County Board of Commissioners