Send Us An Email
To promote the community vision by providing a process for orderly growth and development while protecting local resources in order to enrich the quality of life in Cherokee County.
To serve as a resource for residents, business owners, and decision makers on matters related to zoning and land use in order to build a successful and thriving community.
- Special Use Permits
- Modifications of Zoning Conditions
- Variances and Appeals
- Plan Review
- Minor Subdivisions and Lot Combinations
- Sign Permits
- Zoning Certifications
- Zoning Ordinance Interpretation
- Collaboration - We engage citizens, business leaders, and other agencies in planning.
- Efficiency - We understand and respond to customer needs in a timely manner.
- Fairness - We support an objective process that considers all points of view.
- Respect - We ensure that all customers are treated with professional courtesy.
- Transparency - We provide open and honest communication.